Video Editor Specialist
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
With us, you will...
- Working across all technical aspects of video editing and delivery
- Support day-to-day editing needs for all platforms of the company
- Editing high-impact social videos
- Creating new and applying existing motion toolkits and GFX treatments
- Organize and effectively manage video footage library
- Manage deadlines and project manage efficiently
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), demonstrating Docler Holding culture and values
What we expect from you...
- 3+ years experience in video production and editing experience
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator) and motion graphics
- Strong layout, composition, typography, color, and general design skills
- Familiarity with social platforms including, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok
- Thorough understanding of social best practices - e.g., export settings, file formats, social safe zones, etc.
- A desire to grow your skills and experience and the ability to learn new tools quickly
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Innovative mindset
- Able to receive, give, and implement feedback openly and effectively
In return, you will get...
Private health insurance because we want to make sure you're eating well and feeling great
Park for free in our parking lot
Gifts and goodies. so make sure you will bring a duffel bag! We are going to load it up with
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!