Staff Engineer, PHP (Contractor - Remote)
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
With us, you will…
- Work with multiple technologies: PHP, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis, RabbitMQ, FMS, other distributed and in-house built systems
- Use high availability systems
- Use high traffic systems (50 million daily visitors)
- 4000 servers distributed among 6 data centers worldwide
- Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions
- Work with Modular ADR and MVC system development
- Use OOP principles (Design patterns, SOLID, DRY, Yagni)
- Clean code, covered by unit, integration and UI tests. (including TDD)
- Develop long life-cycle applications (evolution of applications)
- Design, develop and test software
- Use evelopment methodology
- Use agile development process in Scrum
- Work with continuous Integration and Deployment Systems for daily based deployments, Git and GitHub Workflow
- Contribute to OpenSource projects
What we expect from you…
- Proven software development experience (in PHP projects)
- OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Clean Coding is your most important principle
- Experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Passionate about self-improvement and web technologies
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Experience working with high-availability, high-performance, scalable systems
- Experience with Live Streaming and Stream Encoding technologies
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming (XP)
In return, you will get…
- Remote work possibility
- An attractive remuneration package that matches your role and responsibilities
Due to the global pandemic situation we are looking for professionals who are willing to work remotely, on contract base, full-time, based in the USA or Europe.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!
Are you ready to unleash your power?