Senior Tax Accountant
Unique, exciting, fun loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Jasmin Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently amongst the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
We are looking for a Senior Tax Accountant, reporting to the Senior Manager of Tax, to become a key member of our accounting and finance team. This individual will be responsible for all compliance and operational tax requirements and functions of our multi-national Jasmin Group.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Preparation of VAT returns, recapitulative statements, and any other indirect tax compliance obligations.
- Preparation of corporate tax returns, calculation of tax provisions, review of tax assessments, and analysis of tax assessments.
- Preparation of Intrastat reporting for group entities as required.
- Financial data analysis; support IT enabled reporting; handle e-filing of tax returns.
- Prepare and manage all communications with the Luxembourg tax authorities; other jurisdictions as necessary.
- Preparation of withholding tax returns, FATCA/CRS filing obligations, and reporting and other deliverables to management.
- Perform analytical reviews and investigate any tax variances compared to previous periods.
- Complete required tax reporting and payments in a timely manner and update internal tax and accounting trackers to monitor progress.
- Communicate any tax updates to relevant team members.
- Prepare tax working papers for various group entities to facilitate tax reporting and audit support.
- Management and oversight of deliverables for tax audits worldwide for the group.
- Actively participate in the conversion and implementation from Luxembourg GAAP to IFRS.
- Participation in development of accounting processes and internal controls, documentation of policies, procedures, and workflows for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and other statutory requirements.
- Mentoring team members with regards to more complex accounting transactions.
Requirements & essential knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting of Tax preferred, Finance or Business related considered – Master’s degree a plus
- Qualified accountant (CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.) in current standing
- 3+ years in a similar role in multinational company (Big 4 experience is an advantage)
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of tax, progressing with more complex cases as the number of the entities and accounting standards increase
- Skilled in Luxembourg and international (IFRS / US-GAAP) accounting principles with working knowledge of VAT and corporate tax
- Willingness to learn and master tax compliance matters in Luxembourg and foreign jurisdictions where the group has reporting obligations
- Chamber of Commerce Cycle A and B is a plus
- Self-starter and team player with a proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure and time constraints
- Fluent in English, any other languages are an asset
- Management and project management skills
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate results to both finance and business managers in an easy and digestible manner
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
- Leadership, coaching, and people development
- Persuasion and influencing skills
- Professional and customer focused, solution oriented with strong professional skepticism – you like to challenge the existing
- Passionate and curious person with drive, willingness to make things happen in a fast moving and multi-cultural environment
- Strong quantitative, analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to perform a high degree of financial analysis to help interpret financial data
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- We believe in working hard as well as taking time off to recharge. On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
Docler Holding is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of a diverse team and we strive to create an inclusive environment that helps everyone be their authentic selves at work. Our squad is made up of more than 30 nationalities and it is this diversity that makes us who we are today.
Join the #DoclerSquad to create new and exciting things, to have fun, and help shape the #LifeAtDocler.
Are you ready to unleash your power?