Senior Product Manager (Contractor – Remote)
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
We’re focused on delivering extraordinary user experiences and distributing incredible content through all forms of interactive media. Our digital technology leadership and capabilities are married with a passion for crafting dynamic consumer-facing applications that integrate live and on-demand multimedia. We create great digital media products for millions of fans around the globe, and we're looking for strong performers who can help us improve what we do every day.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Product Manager to join our Product team, with a focus on driving product innovation for our consumer products. This role requires creativity, discipline, and an ability to manage many disparate threads at the same time. Your intrinsic understanding of how to compromise and negotiate with others in the spirit of partnership with an eye constantly turned towards delivery will lead to your greatest success.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, extremely collaborative, flexible in the work they do, obsesses about the customer, forms strong yet loosely held opinions, and can build trust with all areas of the business. We value passionate product leadership that drives with discipline and attention to detail.
With us you will...
- Research, analyze and document complex product issues and develop creative solutions that achieve predetermined product goals, while also balancing resource utilization across all teams.
- Assist and manage planning and development prioritization for engineering teams to ensure maximum value in deliverables.
- Contribute to a product roadmap that accomplishes business/customer goals and aligns with the team charter and tenets.
- Be the voice of the user. Drive customer discovery via user research, design sprints, and other customer touchpoints.
What we expect from you...
We seek people with passion, drive, and expertise that also have no fear of building a brand new platform in a highly competitive market.
- You reside on the East-Coast and you are able to work as a contractor.
You have a successful 7+ year history of product management and software deliver.
- You demonstrate strong strategic aptitude, clear thinking and communicating, and great decision making.
- You’re scrappy and resourceful, with no fear of getting your hands dirty and an impulse to be the first to tackle any challenge.
- You’ve led effective product sessions culminating in technical requirements ready for development.
- You demonstrate a strong attention to detail, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience balancing dependencies across numerous initiatives and complex project plans.
- You have demonstrated your ability to use data to drive decisions and back up assumptions and recommendations.
- You have a "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and successful delivery.
- You have experience using JIRA and other product and project management tools.
- You excel at coordinating multiple projects at a time.
- You have an ability to make quick decisions to solve complex technical and operational challenges.
- You value teamwork, and have the leadership skills to make it happen.
- MBA is a strong plus.
In return, you will get…
- Remote work possibility.
- An attractive remuneration package that matches your role and responsibilities.
Due to the global pandemic situation we are looking for professionals who are willing to work remotely, on contract base, full-time, based in the USA, especially in thr East-Coast part.
Docler Holding is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of a diverse team and we strive to create an inclusive environment that helps everyone be their authentic selves at work. Our squad is made up of more than 30 nationalities and it is this diversity that makes us who we are today. Join the #DoclerSquad to create new and exciting things, to have fun, and help shape the #LifeAtDocler.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!
Are you ready to unleash your power?