Every big company starts small. What was once a small garage project is now one of the 35 most visited websites in the world! Our teams have worked hard to get us here, and we’re looking for dynamic minds to keep pushing forward. Join our #DoclerSquad and work with peers from over 30 different countries. Together, let’s tackle exciting projects, have loads of fun, and help to shape the #LifeAtDocler.
With us, you will...
- Find and recruit the ideal professionals for the best positions
- Cooperate with other departments and identify the areas where you can be of help to them
- Don’t keep your stellar ideas to yourself, let us know about them and we will make them happen together
- Writing the best advertisements for each job is in your blood and you want to thrive on doing it
- Keep your colleagues and leaders up to date about the progress of the projects you are working on
- Get even better at what you do, we will provide the background for that with trainings and conferences
- Take responsibility for your projects
What we expect from you…
- 5+ years experience in IT Recruitment
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Hungarian
- Attention to details, but still see the bigger picture
- You work well both in a team and individually
In return, you will get…
Free breakfast every day - because you can’t tackle a full day on an empty stomach.
Gym membership at Sportkártya so you can lift, or run, or flex, your way.
- We’ll make sure you're eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with Medicover.
- Did we mention we have the best security guards ever! Apart from keeping our building safe, they make sure your vehicles are well protected! You are more than welcome to park for free in our parking lot.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!