Process Compliance Specialist
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
We are always looking for the best and most talented to expand #Doclersquad, what are you waiting for? Join us today!
With us, you will...
- Design, coordinate, and perform internal audits and testing,
- Performing compliance tasks related to the introduction of new products and services,
- Carry out tasks related to the quality management and the information security management system and comply with the regulations,
- Active participation in risk management,
- Following and putting into practice the best international and domestic practices, legal and standard requirements (domestic and EU) and official requirements,
- Preparation of official reports,
- Keeping contact with authorities and auditors,
- Organizing and coordinating audits and official inspections,
- Planning and coordination of actions related to audits and official inspections,
- Advising other departments
- Preparation of reports and management materials for the management of the Group and the Company,
- Continuous updating and administration of the Company's Regulations,
- Continuous monitoring, interpretation and application of laws, standards, recommendations, and other international specifications by amending the Company's regulations,
- Analyzing requirements, coordinating with affected areas regarding proposals,
- Keeping records,
- Participation in the Company's trainings and holding compliance trainings.
What we expect from you...
- Process-oriented and systematic thinking,
- Quick perception, ability to quickly understand complicated systems and relationships,
- Confident English language skills both orally and in writing,
- High level MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) knowledge,
- Flexible, fast, independent, and proactive work, systematic approach, analytical thinking, good problem-solving skills, creativity, good communication skills both in writing and in speech.
- Experience in the field of compliance,
- Experience in trust services and / or electronic administration,
- Experience in electronic document management,
- PKI knowledge
- Knowledge of ETSI standards related to trust services,
- Knowledge of ISO: 27000 and 9000 family of standards,
- Experience gained at an IT company,
- IT security knowledge,
- Basic level of JIRA, Salesforce, Adapto knowledge.
In return you will get...
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity
- Opportunity for professional development
- Multinational environment
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!