Manual QA Engineer
Are you curious about the technology powering one of the most visited websites in the world? With over 45 million users, 2,000 servers, and 6 data centers around the globe, Livejasmin.com is unparalleled in the live streaming industry. It's no wonder Alexa ranked us as one of the Top 35 websites worldwide! Don’t hesitate: contact us and start your career in Luxembourg or Budapest!
What you will really be doing
- Carry out full range of software testing activities (functional, structural, manual, automated tests)
- Design, develop, run and improve automated tests
- Assist developers with reproducing and debugging problems
- Participate in Requirement and Functional Specification reviews of new features to convert them to comprehensive Test Specifications
- Document, troubleshoot and follow-up on issues found during testing
- Report, prioritize, track, and manage deficiencies
- Mentor other testers
- Work closely together with developers
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 1-2+ years of experience in Software QA
- Should be familiar with desktop application testing on Windows
- Experience with Manual testing
- Basic knowledge about JIRA
- Really good knowledge about the JasminCam desktop application
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player attitude
- Should be able to handle the monotonous work
- Know the major release steps
- Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Experience with the different testing methodologies and the qTest
- Some development processes knowledge
- Extra point if the candidate know the desktop application testing on Mac OS, Linux
What we offer
- Conferences, meetups.
- Daily breakfast in the office.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day.
- Customizable Cafeteria, Medicover, sport card.
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes).
- Fantastic events, including Christmas parties, family days, hackathons and other surprises.