Manual QA Engineer
Are you curious about the technology powering one of the most visited websites in the world? With over 45 million users, 2,000 servers, and 6 data centers around the globe, Livejasmin.com is unparalleled in the live streaming industry. It's no wonder Alexa ranked us as one of the Top 35 websites worldwide! Don’t hesitate: contact us and start your career in Luxembourg or Budapest!
What you will really be doing
- Carry out full range of software testing activities (functional, structural, manual, automated tests)
- Design, develop, run and improve automated tests
- Assist developers with reproducing and debugging problems
- Participate in Requirement and Functional Specification reviews of new features to convert them to comprehensive Test Specifications
- Document, troubleshoot and follow-up on issues found during testing
- Report, prioritize, track, and manage deficiencies
- Mentor other testers
- Work closely together with developers
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 1-2+ years of experience in Software QA
- Should be familiar with desktop application testing on Windows
- Experience with Manual testing
- Basic knowledge about JIRA
- Really good knowledge about the JasminCam desktop application
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player attitude
- Should be able to handle the monotonous work
- Know the major release steps
- Agile/Scrum knowledge
- Experience with the different testing methodologies and the qTest
- Some development processes knowledge
- Extra point if the candidate know the desktop application testing on Mac OS, Linux
What we offer
- Conferences, meetups.
- Daily breakfast in the office.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day.
- Customizable Cafeteria, private health insurance
- Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes).
- Fantastic events, including Christmas parties, family days, hackathons and other surprises.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.