Junior Recruitment Partner (Non IT)
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
With us you will
- Work on blue collar positions in Budapest
- Responsible for end to end recruitment ( sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing)
- Administer ATS pipelines
- Communicate with relevant hiring managers and report on the process and candidate pipeline
- Ensure and maintain a healthy candidate pipeline for given positions
- Learn SSC position's sourcing and prescreening to be able to work as substitute for relevant Recruitment Partner
We'd love to meet someone with
- 2 years recruitment experience as a recruiter or senior talent acquisition sourcer in corporate enviroment
- Passion for recruitment and communication
- Well-developed self-organization, attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in English and Hungarian
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Flexible and open-minded
- Proactivity is a must
- Constant thrive for excellence
What’s in it for you
- We’ll make sure you're eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with private health insurance.
- Did we mention we have the best security guards ever! Apart from keeping our building safe, they make sure your vehicles are well protected! You are more than welcome to park for free in our parking lot.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.