Junior Account Manager (Russian speaking)
Every big company starts small. What was once a small garage project is now one of the 35 most visited websites in the world! Our teams have worked hard to get us here, and we’re looking for dynamic minds to keep pushing forward. Join our #DoclerSquad and work with peers from over 30 different countries. Together, let’s tackle exciting projects, have loads of fun, and help to shape the #LifeAtDocler.
We are always looking for the best and brightest to join our ever expanding #Doclersquad, so what are you waiting for?
Our fantastic Account Management team is growing so we are looking for new team members who are passionate about their job, love to talk to clients and able to understand the urgency of their business needs. We are looking for people who are open-minded, passionate and take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting.
With us, you will…
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your customers
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Prepare market intelligence and engage new customers
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with high severity requests as needed
- Represent the Jasmin brand on different events (international travelling opportunities)
What we expect from you...
- Excellent English and Russian language skills both written and spoken
- Customer-focused attitude
- Outstanding communication, representation and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking and proactive working style
- Sales attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Be legally authorized to work in Hungary
In return, you will get
- We're offering a range of 400,000 HUF - 500,000 HUF (gross/month) plus language allowance for this position
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Free guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
- Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons, and other surprise events
- Chill rooms, creative areas, and LAN parties
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- BBQ grill and sport events (Teqball, basketball, futsal)
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within the company