Junior Account Manager (Russian speaking)
Every big company starts small. What was once a small garage project is now one of the 35 most visited websites in the world! Our teams have worked hard to get us here, and we’re looking for dynamic minds to keep pushing forward. Join our #DoclerSquad and work with peers from over 30 different countries. Together, let’s tackle exciting projects, have loads of fun, and help to shape the #LifeAtDocler.
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
We are always looking for the best and brightest to join our ever expanding #Doclersquad, so what are you waiting for?
Our fantastic Account Management team is growing so we are looking for new team members who are passionate about their job, love to talk to clients and able to understand the urgency of their business needs. We are looking for people who are open-minded, passionate and take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting.
With us, you will…
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your customers
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Prepare market intelligence and engage new customers
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with high severity requests as needed
- Represent the Jasmin brand on different events (international travelling opportunities)
We'd love to meet someone with
- Excellent English and Russian language skills both written and spoken
- Customer-focused attitude
- Outstanding communication, representation and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking and proactive working style
- Sales attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Be legally authorized to work in Hungary
In return, you will get
- We’ll make sure you're eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with private health insurance.
- Did we mention we have the best security guards ever! Apart from keeping our building safe, they make sure your vehicles are well protected! You are more than welcome to park for free in our parking lot.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement