IT Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
With us you will
- Assist Global Recruitment team
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github.)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with recruitment partners to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop IT talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
We'd love to meet someone with
- 2+ years IT sourcing experience
- Passion for recruitment and communication
- Well-developed self-organization, attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Flexible and open-minded
- Proactivity is a must
- Constant thrive for excellence
What’s in it for you
- We’ll make sure you're eating well and feeling great, but on the days you don’t feel so great, we’ve got you covered with private health insurance.
- Did we mention we have the best security guards ever! Apart from keeping our building safe, they make sure your vehicles are well protected! You are more than welcome to park for free in our parking lot.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.