Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Project Coordinator to join our team in Budapest
With us, you will...
· Be planning, executing and controlling the IT infrastructure projects in terms of cost, timeline and quality
· Consult with internal teams regarding the optimal integration of the product into the existing IT landscape
· Control and schedule the project work internally, plan the capacity for the project, coordination of work with other external services, ensure efficient communication etc.
· Handle project implementations
· Manage project delivery, budget, risks and issues
· Monitor the progress and report on project status to senior management
· Execute site & network infrastructure management, setting plans for any required improvements including sites space, energy and air conditioning management
· Contract and document management of any Infrastructure Development related contracts, monitor and optimise associated contracts
· Negotiate and optimise cost structure of Lease & Rental
· Ensure homogenous local infrastructure elements, following global criteria and guidance
· Supplier & partner management related to for Infrastructure Management domain for deployment activities including vendor performance management
· Provide detailed plan & priorities for CAPEX & OPEX budget in Infrastructure Management scope
· Oversee budget & time & scope of the major cross domain technology project
What we expect from you...
· Knowledge of project management / coordination processes with at least 3 year’s experience
· Fluent English skills/fit for negotiation
· Effective communication
· High level of critical thinking and problem solving skills
In return you will get...
· Full trust from your day 1, with clear goals to achieve
· High profile engineering team
· Customizable Benefits, Waberer medical, All You Can Move sport card
· Complimentary guarded parking (cars, motorcycles, bikes)
· Fantastic events, including Christmas parties, family days, hackathons and other surprises
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.