Instructional Designer for L&D (Maternity Leave Cover)
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently amongst the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop our learning programs.
If you are a motivated and innovative person who gets excited about creating learning experiences that greatly impacts the organization, than we want to hear from you!
We have a vibrant and engaged team, and this position is to fill in for a member who is going on maternity leave. We are loosing a leg, and we have to find a perfect fill in.
Instructional Designer job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be the Superadmin for DocLearn (our LMS platform)
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
What we expect from you...
- Previous working experience in instructional design for minimum 1 year
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Strong proficiency with industry standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Storyline and Captivate)
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, video, micro-learning, simulations, and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements strongly preferred
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
- MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar relevant field
- Excellent English
In return, you will get…
- Fixed term 12 month contract to cover maternity leave
- We're offering a competitive salary for you
- Cafeteria package
- We take pride in keeping you in tip top condition with free Gym membership at AYCM and medical coverage under Wáberer Medical
- You are more than welcome to park for free in our protected parking lot
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit every day
- Christmas Parties, Family Days, Hackathons, BBQ grill and sport events (Teqball, basketball, futsal) and other surprise events
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within the company
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement