Head of User Services
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
With us, you will...
People Management – lead, define, develop, manage and continually improve User Services operations with Team Leaders, Supervisors.
Team development - manage and develop User Services with strong leadership, strategic direction and can-do attitude, act as a role model for all leaders and employees of the company.
Strategy Adoption - Proactive participation in the Strategy Adoption processes on User Services with special regard to Sales Adoption. Continuous proposals for how to generate profit by introducing Sales activities across User Services.
Leadership - Empower and inspire others to deliver successful operational duties and ensure effective stakeholder management/engagement and provide excellent strategic leadership to the organization.
Operational Model- developing Operational Model aligned with the head of the organization, whilst ensuring operational standards are met and reporting standards maintained.
Stakeholder Management - Liaising with Key Customers via all communication channels in respect of all types of Customers. Collaboration with other departments and companies, consultation in justified cases, in issues affecting the subject area of profession.
Knowledge / Information-sharing - Providing the CEO with accurate and timely information, participation in the preparation of decisions. Forwarding issues posing security and legal risks to the Leader of the subject professional field.
New hire on-boarding/training – Watch new hires from close range, build a relationship from the start and ensure highest possible engagement level with the help of direct leaders.
What we expect from you…
- Have exceptional planning skills for this role and have a proven track record of delivering success at a Leadership level position.
- Outstanding level of English language.
- Exceptional People Management and communications skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Member/User processes.
- Efficiently establishes an appropriate course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a goal. Actions lead to total task accomplishment through concern for quality in all areas. Sees opportunities and takes the initiative to act on them. Understands that responsible use of resources maximizes our impact.
- Open to change and flexible in a fast-paced environment. Effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements. Reflects on experiences and modifies own behavior. Performance is consistent, even under pressure. Always pursues continuous improvements.
- To evaluate data and courses of action to reach logical, pragmatic decisions. Takes an unbiased, rational approach with calculated risks. Applies innovation and creativity to problem-solving.
- You will be very comfortable with big picture thinking and making strategic recommendations, at the same time as being heavily involved in the detail of finance, people and the appropriate deployment of resourcing across teams to support the impact of our work and to meet client demands and deadlines.
In return, you will get…
- A competitive salary for you.
- Cafeteria package
- Great work-life balance opportunities.
Private health insurance because we want to make sure you're eating well and feeling great
- To park for free in our protected parking lot.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!