Head of Learning & Development
of L&D based in Luxembourg with international opportunities
are looking for an experienced learning and development professional to
join our rapidly evolving team in Luxembourg.
You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, having excellent
communication skills and positive attitude with outstanding facilitation
skills. Teamwork attitude is a must, as you will
be working together with managers and colleagues from similar departments in
other countries. Among many other responsibilities, we are expecting you to
conduct tailored made soft skills training sessions, promote the company's
efficiency, and improve skills of our employees.
can be regular to our offices in Budapest or Los Angeles abroad, so anyone
applying for the job should be aware of this as well.
What you’ll do:
- Handle the learning and professional development of the whole organization globally and design training strategies.
- Participate in the establishment and execution of an effective Performance Management System within the company including Career Development Program and Succession Planning.
- Constantly diagnose individuals, teams and organizations’ training and development needs and promote learning culture.
- Prepare training materials based on latest corporate training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, etc.)
- Participate in the creation and/or delivery of multiple e-learning packages
- Plan the annual training calendar and inform all employees.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities, monitor and report ROI.
- Arrange 3rd party training sessions and deliver soft-skills focused training sessions.
- Provide individual coaching for line managers and employees in order to increase performance and efficiency.
- Continuously work on improving the employee engagement level.
- Design, develop and deliver bespoke best in class training programs (e.g. individual, team, soft skills training) aligned to business needs and employee improvement / development purposes.
- Conduct post-training analysis to measure results and make improvements for next programs.
- Liaise with all levels of management and staff and provide vital support.
- Any other activities assigned by the direct superior and the management.
- 10 years of experience in a similar role (training / coaching).
- Degree in Human Resources related studies preferred.
- Excellent English knowledge, French would be a plus.
- International working experience in several countries.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Positive Attitude (the going does get tough sometimes over here).
- Flexible, open-minded, approachable and enthusiastic.
Skills & Experience Toolbox:
- Oversee the overall L&D strategy and execution of the entire organisation.
- Strong knowledge and experience in successfully executing performance and career management.
- Good knowledge to impact change in education curriculum of education establishment.
- Experience in building a coaching & feedback system.
- Track record in designing and executing successful internal training programs.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training methods.
- Confident and proactive with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience as corporate trainer.
- Can-do attitude, hands on self-starter.
How to Apply:
- Only serious candidates should apply, who have minimum 10 years of experience in a similar field. Send your resume and a brief description of why the job appeals to you in a cover letter.
- We would like to see your smile so a short video of yourself as an introduction is required should you pass the preliminary screening.