Elysium - Au Pair
Are you a reliable and energetic individual who enjoys spending time with kids? Well, now you have the chance to work in an exclusive and beautiful luxury apartment building on Buda side, as an independent Au Pair. If you have a great personality who knows how to keep a positive attitude, we are waiting for your application!
We are looking for a professional Au Pair in our exclusive apartment building in Budapest, who is seeking flexible work schedules, since this position is on an on-call basis.
With us you will
- Make sure children’s needs are met while their parents are away
- Ensure Child Safety as a priority
- Provide and maintain a friendly, cheerful, and nurturing environment
- Plan and participate in all scheduled activities including, but not limited to sports, games, crafts, etc.
- Help with the homework, engage children by educational exercises, indoor and outdoor play
- Accompany children to and from school, after-school activities, and playdates
- Change diapers, bath and dress infants or children
- Prepare snacks and meals
- Assist with light housekeeping tasks
We'd love to meet someone with
- Flexibility for on-call duties
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with verifiable references
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Fluent Hungarian and English, knowledge of other languages is considered as an advantage (French, Italian etc.)
- Knowledge of child and infant care & age-appropriate activities
- Reliable, responsible, determined, discreet personality
- Impeccable appearance
- Creative, friendly, fun, outgoing, careful, and a responsible role model who enjoys working with kids
- Proactive, and open-minded personality
- Ability to adjust to and accommodate changing circumstances
- Proficient active listening skills to understand and adapt to the various needs of children and their parents
- Driving license Category "B"