Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
The HR team is looking for a content designer with excellent copywriting skills to help us excel in the production of learning materials. As a key creative within the department, your job will be critical to the success and engagement of our initiatives: games, activities, eLearning courses, training materials and communication campaigns.
Sounds like it is suited for you? Then don't hesitate, take our challenge*!
*(We can accept your application only in case you complete our challenge!)
With us you will
- Create captivating graphic material for learning activities, games, courses and resources.
- Bring innovative ideas and deliver the wow factor in all your concepts and creations.
- Produce well written, audience targeted learning materials that are appealing and engaging under the direction of learning and e-learning specialists.
- Thrive during peaks in workload and short turnaround times.
- Create designs for existing or new digital solutions maintained within the department.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Learning Specialists to create designs and written copy that meet the project's requirements.
- Execute the design phases from concept to final design.
- Adhere to guidelines, quality requirements, conventions and rules with a continuous improvement mind-set.
We'd love to meet someone with
- Native English knowledge - spoken and written as well.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Content Designer.
- Previous experience in publishing, gaming or learning industries.
- Demonstrable outstanding Graphic Designer skills (portfolio).
- Demonstrable outstanding Copywriting skills.
- Ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment with an international and culturally diverse team.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role.
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move.
- We take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy and offer private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great.
- We believe in working hard as well as taking time off to recharge. On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us.
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
Docler Holding is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of a diverse team and we strive to create an inclusive environment that helps everyone be their authentic selves at work. Our squad is made up of more than 30 nationalities and it is this diversity that makes us who we are today.
Join the #DoclerSquad to create new and exciting things, to have fun, and help shape the #LifeAtDocler.
Are you ready to unleash your power?