Are you looking for a Concierge position? Do you have outstanding communication skills, young mentality and you want to work in our beautiful luxury apartments in Budapest, why not kick start your career at Elysium?
We are looking for a professional Concierge in our exclusive apartment in Budapest.
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
With us, you will...
- Full coordination of premium concierge services related to the operation of a luxury condominium in a huge park of more than two hectares in one of the most elegant neighborhoods of Buda.
- Daily management of the comfort of the residents that satisfies all their needs and the extremely rich range of services, the complete operation of the reception.
- Daily contact with the residents and owners of the condominium, being the “safe point” in the house, assistance and discreet communication / support
- Keeping contact via telephone, e-mail and application, organization of reservations, programs, transfers, forwarding of daily and periodic cleaning orders, forwarding of incoming messages, reception of couriers, incoming suppliers, maintainers, directing to a suitable apartment..
- Performing classic hotel receptionist duties
- Organizing transfers, arranging services, purchasing theater tickets, gifts, personal shopping, restaurant reservations, etc.
- Dealing with potential complaints and finding a reassuring solution to achieve the maximum positive guest experience.
What we expect from you...
- Degree in the field of tourism or economics
- Fluent English, knowledge of other languages advantage (French, Russian, Chinese, etc.)
- 5 * or 4 * superior hotel receptionist, concierge, guest relation experience, or equivalent high-end restaurant / club reception manager experience
- Perfect communication skills, guest management skills both orally and in writing
- Tourist knowledge of the area and Budapest, as well as the country
- Extensive concierge relationships in the luxury segment
- High level of complaint handling knowledge, customer-centric, solution-oriented attitude
- Reliable, responsible, determined, discreet personality, impeccable appearance
- Ability to handle fast, multi-threaded events, stress tolerance
- Driving license Category "B"
In return, you will get…
- We're offering a competitive salary for you.
- Cafeteria package
Private health insurance because we want to make sure you're eating well and feeling great
Gifts and goodies so make sure you bring a duffel bag! We are going to load it up
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!