Business Development Manager
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
With us, you will...
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Generate leads and cold call prospective clients
- Meet with clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organization, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Train members of your team, aligning with CFS and SE
- Discuss optional promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates and provide suggestions to line manager
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the industry
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline
What We Expect From You…
- A degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology or related field
- 5+ year of sales experience in selling solutions/services
- 1+ year of experience in managing and leading a team preferably in marketing, sales or business development field
- Experience in adult industry (preferably also related to services / B2B and B2C) will be considered as a strong asset
- English is must. French, Dutch, Spanish, German will be considered as a strong asset
- Excellent analytical, conceptual skills and commercial understanding
- Proven business development and implementation skillset
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Strong, self-confident communicator who is able to interact with stakeholders, customer and higher management level
- Availability and willingness to travel
- Ability to prioritize and able to work under pressure
In return, you will get…
- A competitive salary for you.
- Cafeteria package
- Great work-life balance opportunities.
Private health insurance because we want to make sure you're eating well and feeling great
- To park for free in our protected parking lot.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.
- Home Office
- Free fruit
- In-house catering possibilities
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!