Account Manager Representative (Spanish speaking)
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
With us, you will...
- Liaising with existing and new, potential partners
- Participation in the development and improvement of the partner communications strategy and internal processes
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your partners
- Research, exploring and contacting new business opportunities
- Continuous cooperation and internal coordination in order to serve partners efficiently
- Creating reports for line manager
- Performing key account-related tasks
- Represent the Jasmin brand on different events (international travelling opportunities)
- Assist with high severity requests as needed
What we expect from you…
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills both written and spoken
- Customer-focused attitude
- Minimum 1 year experience in any Customer Service field
- Creative thinking, sense of initiative
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Willingness to travel
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Sales attitude
In return, you will get…
- A competitive salary for you.
- Cafeteria package
- Great work-life balance opportunities.
Private health insurance because we want to make sure you're eating well and feeling great
- To park for free in our protected parking lot.
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies.
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement.
- Home Office
- Free fruit
- In-house catering possibilities
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!